Hello guys today’s topic is how to send pubg through shareit so if you don’t know about this then you can read this post completely because in this post I will tell you how to send pubg through shareit with step by step.
How to send PUBG through SHARE IT
1. First of all open shareit in both mobiles and connect both through shareit.
2. Now send pubg APK to second mobile from shareit which is only approx 41 MB.
3. Now click on file then Internal storage.
4. Click on Android.
5. Click on obb.
6. Now click on “com.tencent.ig”
7. Now here you can see the main file (data) of pubg game so select it and send it through shareit.
8. After completing this process come on second phone and copy the main file of pubg game which you get through shareit.
9. Install pubg game.
10. Now open “File manager”
11. Click on “Phone storage”.
12. Click on “Android”
13. Click on “obb”
14. Click on “com.tencent.ig”
15. Here you will see empty folder so Paste the “main file” here that you copied previously.
16. Now open the pubg game and i’m 100% sure you can play pubg on second phone.
Now I hope you will understand how to send pubg through shareit if you like this post then give your feedback in comment and share this with your friends.