Do you know that as long as you are a twitch affiliate or partner then you can make your own emotes, so if you want to make your emotes then today I will tell you through this post How to make emotes for twitch with step by step.
How to make emotes for twitch
In this method we will use the picture of your face to make emotes as you would know that most popular emotes on the twitch channel are mostly face emotes.
3 Things that you need to know :
Before making emotes you need to remember 3 things keep in your mind :
- Your emotes has to be a square.
- It has to be a one by one format.
- You have to need 3 different sizes for each emotes. ( 112 by 112, 56 by 56 and 28 by 28 )
1. First of all, open a picture of yourself in Photoshop. ( here we will use Photoshop for making emotes )
2. Crop your picture using crop tool. ( So click on crop tool and then select the picture then press Enter so the picture will be cropped)
3. Double click on background layer which is your main layer.
4. Click on the pen tool and select the picture. ( Pen tool is very small, so select your picture very closely with the help of it.)
5. After selecting your image double click on your picture and then click on make selection. ( After this it will open a popup box to select feather radius, here we don’t need feather so click on OK.)
6. Now Go down and click on masks icon. ( This will make your picture transparent )
7. Now Go to File tab and click on “save for web”
8. Now give “112” for Width and “112” for Height so it will become a square canvas.
9. After this, save it by any name but make sure that the format of image should be PNG.
10. Now Go back to that menu again and again save it with second size ( “56 by 56” )
11. Again Go to save menu and save it with third size which is “28 by 28”.
That’s it now you have your first emote with 3 different sizes.
After this is done, now we have to Go to twitch to upload the emotes.
12. Open www.twitch.tv and login to your twitch account. Now click on your profile and then Click on “dashboard”
13. Now select “setting” and click on “emoticons”
14. Scroll down and then you see the option for upload emotes. ( Here it will ask you to upload 3 different sizes of emotes so you can upload your created emotes )
So this is the complete information to make emotes for twitch and upload emotes on twitch and I hope you understand that how to make emotes for twitch. If you like this post then give your feedback in comment and share this with your friends.