In Order to buy from ebay you have to need PayPal account for payment so today in this post I will told you how to link PayPal from ebay so if you don’t know about this then you can read this post because in this post I have completely mentioned that how to link Paypal from ebay.
How to link Paypal from ebay
1. Login to your eBay account and click on profile and then click on account settings.
2. Click on PayPal account.
3. Click on link my PayPal account.
4. Now login to your PayPal account.
5. Click on return to eBay.
6. Scroll down and click on become verified.
7. Click on Go to my account.
8. Now click on personal information.
9. Scroll down and click on “automated payment method” under financial information.
10. Select PayPal and tap on continue to PayPal.
11. Now click on “agree and continue”
12. Click on “one time payment”
I highly suggest paying your fees more often then once a month in order to keep more accurate PayPal account balance.
Once you link your PayPal account from ebay you will have access the eBay seller features.
By using this method you can easily Link your PayPal account from ebay and I hope you like this post then give your feedback in comment and share this with your friends.